Entfernen Sie alle Ringe und andere Schmuckstücke, damit Sie nicht den Teig zerreißen und rollen Sie den Teig so dünn wie möglich, am Bestens anstatt Mehl Maistärke beim Ausrollen verwenden.
1/8 чл сол
105 мл вода, както и повече, ако е необходимо
2 сл олио, плюс още малко за намазване на тестото
1/2 ч.л. ябълков оцет
Пресейте брашното и солта в купа.
1/8 teaspoon (2/3 ml) (¾ gm) salt
1/2 cup less 1 tablespoon (105 ml) water, plus more if needed
2 tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil, plus additional for coating the dough
1/2 teaspoon (2½ ml) cider vinegar, (could substitute white wine vinegar or red wine vinegar, but could affect the taste)
2. Mix with paddle attachment
3. Combine water, oil and vinegar in a small bowl.
4. Add water & oil mixture with mixer on low speed, mix until you get a soft dough, if it appears dry add a little more water (I had to add a tablespoon more).
5. Change to the dough hook and let knead approximately 10 minutes. You will end up with beautiful smooth dough. If you are kneading by hand, knead approx. 20 minutes.
6. Remove the dough from mixer and continue to knead for 2 more minutes. Pick up the dough and through it down hard on the counter a few times during the kneading process.
7. Shape the dough into a ball and lightly cover with oil.
8. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and let rest 30-90 minutes, longer is best ( I let mine rest 2 hours and it was perfect)
9. Remove all rings and jewelry so it does not snag the dough. Use whatever means you have to get the dough as thin as you can. I used a cornstarch instead of flour to roll my dough.